Friday, May 3, 2013

Chapter Eight

Tris started off in training as weak and is getting a little stronger. She completely loves the rush and the chaos of it all. To me personally, I love chaos but only in small amounts. After awhile I'd need to go back to the simple life because being chaotic all the time, doesn't give you any downtime to reflect on anything; which is something that I can't live without.

Candor usually just says whatever is on their mind and never hold anything back. This surprises me because I'm supposed to be Candor but I always over think everything I do; this includes about what I say. Candor and Amity are against each other because Candor values telling the truth no matter what, while Amity will keep their mouth shut in order to keep waters calm. This also surprises me because I know that in some aspects I act like Amity, yet I'm Candor so I feel like I'm at war with myself...

Four is totally flirting with Tris! He's talking about how she "looks good" and like putting his hand on her arm.(:

Cristina, Al, Will, and Tris are all going to get tattoo's and Tris decides to get something actually meaningful. She wants something that represents leaving her past behind, or leaving Abnegation behind. She decides to get a tattoo of ravens from her collarbone leading to her heart. Three ravens, one for each  family member she left behind.

" Politeness is deception in pretty packaging."

1 comment:

  1. You're at war with yourself.. You mean like, you could be Divergent?! Speaking of that, what are your thoughts on how the world now would be if we used the faction system? Which factions do you think would have the most people? How do you think the number of Divergents would compare to the number there were in the book? Personally I think there would be much more now because of how we are taught to do a little of everything in order to build strong character.

    ReplyDelete