Friday, May 3, 2013

Chapter Fourteen

I think it would be super hard to beat up someone that you don't have a problem with. They have to fight the people that they've become close to. You'd have to dig down really deep to something that angers you; enough to the point that you could mess someones face up. This is the reason that Al isn't going to make it, he's just on the floor letting people hit him. He doesn't have the rage that everyone else has. 

If bullying her is cowardice, why don't the people get reprimanded for it? They really aren't Dauntless at all if they're bullying because that's completely against their faction and corrupts them, in a way.

Tris's gets out of the shower and is walking back to the room to get clothes but, the only people in the room are Drew, Peter, and Molly. They start picking on her and they make her towel fall off and make fun of her body. This only gives her momentum when the next day her and Molly are paired to fight. Tris beats the crap out of Molly and I thought it was super empowering. Tris actually kind of scares Four with how bad she beat her.

"His eyes travel down my body, not in the greedy way that a man looks at a woman, but cruelly, scrutinizing every flaw." 
This quote sticks out to me because I don't like having people look at me too long. I know this sounds petty, but allowing them to like stare at me, gives them more time to notice my flaws; which makes me feel insecure.

No comments:

Post a Comment