Sunday, May 5, 2013

Chapter Twenty-Two

After Four startled the attacking, Al and Peter ran away like little *&%#$'s. But I can' actually say that because it's a school blog(: At least one of them got caught. Four beat the living crap out of Drew which is funny because it probably wasn't even Drew's idea in the first place, he just got to deal with all the consequences.

Four saves Tris and takes her back to his apartment. (For Ali and Olivia... "errr eee!") He lays her down on the floor and she "takes a risk" and reaches up to touch his bleeding face but he just shakes it off and says it's nothing compared to her. He then reaches down and strokes her face and I thought, 'Why does my life suck?' But then I remembered... she just got attack, molested, and almost thrown into a river. Yupp, I'm perfectly fine with my life again.

I predicted that he was going to try and report them and he gets all protective and tense when she explains that they "touched her." Then she explains that it wasn't like he was thinking, but almost. He tells her that the next chance she gets, ruin them.

Then when he's getting up to leave she says, "Thank you, Four." And he tells her not to call him that anymore, he says not to call him anything..yet.

"What do I have to lose? I ask myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment