Friday, May 3, 2013

Chapter Ten

Tris keeps having strange dreams and I can relate completely. I have weird dreams all the time that I vividly remember. Like just last night I had a dream that I became really good friends with this girl that represented I think a puppy because she had like really deep brown hair and super blue eyes, but it's just amazing how some people remember their dreams so clearly like Tris and I do, while others don't ever remember.
This represents dreams and how crazy and unknown they can be.

Tris is constantly getting picked on, but I don't understand why. It took the most bravery for her to switch factions. People from Candor switch all the time so no one should give her crap for picking who she really is.

Tris has to go against Peter for the fight. Peter is the other enemy from Candor that s best friends with Molly and Drew. Tris is losing badly and that's when Four leaves the room. Tris gets beat so bad that she winds up in a hospital. Al comes to visit Tris and I'm starting to wonder if Al kinda likes her? And I feel that he's using her as an outlet to the pain he's feeling because he's having a hard time adjusting to the Dauntless way of life.

"Maybe they take turns throwing knives at each others heads- it wouldn't surprise me."

No comments:

Post a Comment