Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Chapter Twenty-five

Tris gets a tattoo of Abnegation on her shoulder because she feels it's a part of her past and her identity; she wants to show it on her skin to always remind her where she came from. I feel like I would do something like that too, but maybe that's just something anyone feels like they have to do...

Will and Cristina have been slightly more affectionate lately. They're sharing like "comforting touches" and spending a lot of time together. Maybe they have a little thing going? I thought it was really weird how I think, Ali thought or wanted Tris and Will to have a thing. I think that Uriah and Tris should have a thing! Even though I am all for Four and Tris being together, there's just something about her and Uriah that makes them seem like they'd be a good couple. Now I've learned that they're leaving Uriah out of the whole movie, which is ridiculous! It's like how the Hunger Games left out Madge! That made me so angry.

Now they're trying to introduce her in the second  movie, but it's too late!

Tris "sneaks up" on Four even though he knew she was going to follow? Then he lets her go into his fear landscape with him. Of course his first fear is heights, which we already know. Then the second fear is Claustrophobia and they are trapped in a small box for a very long time. This fear is caused by a childhood punishment that Four suffered a lot. This allows them to like sit on top of each other and Tris tries calming him down, but eventually, they make it out. The next fear is having to shoot some older women from Abnegation. For the finale, his final fear is Marcus, the leader of Abnegation. In this simulation there are tens of Marcus's and they are all crowding around Four trying to whip him with a belt, his voice keeps repeating, "It's for your own good, son." Then I realize that he is the transfer from Abnegation three years ago. He was in Abnegation and that's why he avoids them all the time! I know it was probably obvious to some readers from the beginning that he would be Tobias, but this was like a mind = blown, for me! I did this little freakout moment where I had to tell everyone in my house what was going on, even though they had no idea what I was talking about.(: And then I remember..

Marcus was abusing Tobias and that's why he left Abnegation, the Erudite were right about one thing. Before   Marcus is about to whip Tobias, Tris steps in front of Four and protects him from the blow. Then, soon after, the scene turns back to normal and they are no longer in Four's fear landscape.

He's kissing her cheek and hugging her tightly. Then he says that she was the reason she got through it, which is the most adorable thing ever. Awww, they're just so cute!(:

"I feel like there is something I should say, but I am too stunned and can't come up with any words."

No comments:

Post a Comment